Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dying Disease

Yes the dying disease has came back to haunt me...as it does every year. I've been coughing, sneezing, fevering and sounding like a fat man trying to climb up a mountain after every flight of stairs for the past 2 weeks.

It happened to come at a not so bad time though. Since I was feeling awful and almost threw up in my car from coughing so hard, I decided to take yesterday off of work. This gave me the whole day to organize all my crap and finish moving out of my old apartment into my new one right in downtown Denver (Well Capital Hill - same difference). I love the apartment, having a roommate and most importantly love being walking distance from school and majority of my Denver friends. However, apparently the neighboring couple decided to get back together last night and decided to "make love" loudly for 45 minutes last night.... three different times....and between 1 am and 6 am. Needless to say, I did not get much sleep.

I have a lot of exciting things coming up, so I'll try and give you a brief summary.

I've applied to the school districts in Aspen and near Vail (I've decided to leave this job), have my level 2 certification for skiing approaching IN TAOS AND BEAVER CREEK, U.S. vs. Mexico World Cup Qualifying game is tonight and I get a 4 day weekend to ski and ride in Breck, Keystone, Vail and Copper :) :) :)

Just need to kick this damn dying disease. I love my life.

No comments: