Thursday, March 12, 2009

我去中国

This is the last email I received:




Hi Andy,I have an email from Ms. Yao this morning accepting you into the summer program. She authorized me to send you a formal invitation letter. I'll put that in the mail. Be sure to take the letter with you to China.By the way, sometimes those school email addresses are not accessible when you are in China. If you another email like gmail, hotmail, yahoo, aol, etc. it might be good to switch to that for the summer. If you do that, let me know so I can change your access to YingwenTeach Interactive so you can access it this summer. We will use YT I to communicate with each other this summer.



Shane




I'M INVITED TO GO TEACH IN CHINA THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really?!? That's ri-god-damn-diculous!! Congrats, bro!

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!! CONGRATS! Are you totally excited?