Thursday, April 30, 2009

Waiting Game

I was very happy with the way the interview went yesterday. The math part was exceptional and the cross country coaching interview was awesome. The principal said the only way I would get the cross country coaching job was if I taught at the school, but I think it kind of works vis versa too. The cross country coaching interview took place in the office with a parent of an athlete, the captain of the team, principal and the athletic director. I made a really good connection with the captain and the parent; that's why I think I probably got the job. The most important things to a school are students and then the parents. If I have their support, I should be set :)

I have another interview next week at a location I'm quite excited about as well: Steamboat Springs (one of the coolest ski towns I've visited in Colorado). It's schedule for Thursday, so I'll be sure to update everyone next week!

1 comment:

Betty said...

well... have you found out anything yet?