Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to school, Back to school, prove to dad that i'm not a fool

So this last week has been extremely hectic in trying to move in to my apartment and getting prepped for school. Of course, i'm severely unprepared for school.

The apartment:

I LOVE MY NEW PLACE. With the help of craigslist and clearance sales at Target, I have managed to fully furnish my living room and should have a bed by this evening. Here are some pictures:




Obvsiously the one below is what my bedroom looks like so far....



So just finished with Day 1. I LOVE my 7th and 8th period Algebra class. I can already tell i'm gonna have a lot of fun with them. They're energetic but well behaved and very diverse. However, my 3rd and 4th period could be quite challenging. First of all I have 34 students in that class and did not have enough desks to seat all of them. Second of all, I have flirty girls who cause a world of distractions to the dudes in the class. I'm hoping that class will eventually spread out and drop down to below thirty.

On another note, I'm registered for my first triathlon September 6th in a town called Longemont. It's just north of Boulder and will be a 1/2 mile swim, 12 mile bike, 5k run. I'm stoked.

Well it's off to soccer practice. I should have my phone charger back by tonight, so I can call all you eager family members and tell you about my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see your snowboard mounted the first time! That's awesome!!!!