Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Donuts and Black Tea

are a bad idea for me....

Yes it is 3:00am and I am updating my blog. I had waaaay too much sugar and caffeine today, so now I can't sleep.

Today was national teacher day so we had a coffee place come in and give us free coffee, tea and donuts. I knew it was not in my best interest...but seriously, I haven't had a donut or tea for god knows how long. So I ended up having 3 donuts and a black tea latte - what an idiot.

After school I went straight to Red Rocks to do my usual hill run, only to find that I left my shoes at home. So that added an extra 45 minutes of driving to my day. The worst part was that it completely messed up my run because I planned my lunch according to my run being an hour earlier. So about 30 minutes into the run I got the worst hunger cramps ever. It felt like a knife was being shoved up underneath my ribs. However, I didn't end up stopping and still had a fairly decent workout (90 minutes).

Since my day had been pushed back a little over an hour, I had to eat a bunch of Odwalla bars and go straight to the pool for my next workout. Came home ate a quick meal and now I have basically been laying in bed for the past 6 hours. So it looks like I'm going to need some more caffeine tomorrow to stay awake. Well back to try and get some sleep again.

No comments: