Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lions and Tiger and Bears

so apparently there were like 8 twisters in Colorado today...since I received about 8 phone calls from people back in Michigan asking if I was dead.

This made me realize a couple of things; first of all I appreciate that you all care about me, and second of all I'm obviously the only person you all know that live in Colorado :)

So I had a ridiculously good run today and Green Mountain Open Space and a good day at school as well. Tomorrow is the last day of the semester than it's my first summer vacation as a teacher! woo hoo!!! Things are awesome out here, i'm loving the sunny weather (minus the tornadoes), the Pistons took game 2 in Boston tonight, and summer vacation is a stone's throw away.

DEEEEEEEETROOOIT BAAAAASKETBAAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!

No comments: